Olds Auction Mart Ltd. / Rosehill Auction Service Ltd.
- Olds Auction Mart Ltd. was founded in 1953 by Charles & Adolph Rosehill & Archie Boyce. The first sale was August 3, 1953.
- This partnership continued until the retirement of Archie Boyce in 1965
- Charles & Adolph continued together until Adolph’s passing in 1966.
- Charles became sole owner of Olds Auction Mart & the newly formed Rosehill Auction Service Ltd.
- In 1978 Charles formed a partnership with Harry Drever, Dan Rosehill & Art Rosehill. Ten years later in August of 1988 Charles passed away.
- The partnership became Dan, Harry & Art.
- 2002 the partnership changed with Art Rosehill & Harry Drever selling their interest to Greg Sanderson & Jim Crawford with Dan Rosehill remaining.
- 2016 saw Jim Crawford sell his company interests to Patrick Cassidy, with Tyler Rosehill also buying into the company.
- 2019 Dan Rosehill & Greg Sanderson sold to Patrick & Tyler, while Danny & Greg remain active in the busy season.
- Olds Auction Mart Ltd. is an integral livestock marketing center in Alberta, as well as Rosehill Auction Service Ltd. Specializing in Farm Equipment & Real Estate Auctions thru out Alberta.
- These Companies have remained successful by bringing family members & partners together, all with strong dedication to the business, and the insight to create the smooth transfer of the operation from one generation to the next.